Toyota Repair experts
Weatherspoon Automotive offers Toyota repair in Raleigh, North Carolina. Just like any other car, a Toyota is going to need some attention as it gets older. Toyota vehicles are a pleasure to work on because they’re built to last. We have specialized in Toyota repair as one of the primary services we offer in our Raleigh, North Carolina automotive repair shop. We can also repair brakes, change out worn transmissions, change rusty radiators, and service damaged repair belts. By working with Toyota vehicles, we know that we are providing great value to our Raleigh, North Carolina customers.
We also offer maintenance task services for all makes and models of Toyota automobiles. You should pay special attention to the maintenance needs of your Toyota. This is because your Toyota will drive for many, many years if it is taken care of. The needs are minimal but will make a huge difference in the longevity of your Toyota as the years go by. Our love of Toyota goes beyond the simple need for work. We even like the truck models such as the Tacoma. But, we spend a lot of time doing minor work on Toyota sedans like the Camry.
Toyota repair jobs are great investments because Toyota cars are well made and will drive for many miles. Even compared to the other leading manufacturers, Toyota vehicles are a great choice and can be a great family car. A little bit of love can go a long way in a Toyota vehicle. Therefore, we recommend that you follow all of the maintenance guidelines in your car’s instruction manual.
Here’s a detailed list of well known Toyota makes and models we service locally right here in Raleigh NC:
- Toyota 4Runner (1984–present)
- Toyota Avalon (1995–present)
- Toyota Scion xB (sold in the United States from 2003-2007)
- Toyota Belta (2006–present, also sold as the Toyota Yaris)
- Toyota Camry (1983–present)
- Toyota Corolla(1966–present)
- Toyota Fortuner (2005–present)
- Toyota Heavy Duty Truck (FA and DA Series)
- Toyota Highlander (2001–present, also sold as the Toyota Kluger)
- Toyota Land Cruiser (1954–present, also sold as the Lexus LX)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (1984–present, also sold as the Lexus GX)
- Toyota Prius (1997–present)
- Toyota RAV4 (1994–present)
- Toyota Sequoia (2000–present)
- Toyota Sienna (1998–present, North America)
- Toyota Tacoma (1995–present, North America)
- Toyota Tundra (1999–present, North America)
- Toyota Venza (2008–present)
- Toyota Verso (2009–present)
* Toyota makes and models list provided by https://en.wikipedia.org
Weatherspoon Automotive is prepared to handle all Toyota repair jobs. We can diagnose engine problems associated with the check engine light. But, we think that Toyota are worth taking special care of. That’s why we’ve chosen to specialize in Toyota repair in Raleigh, North Carolina. We usually recommend even fairly involved repairs on Toyota vehicles because the resale value of these cars is so high.
Contact us today for more information by requesting a FREE Estimate with Raleigh’s top engine and car repair specialists, Ray Weatherspoon Auto!